6th Grade Counselor and 8th Grade Support Counselor
415 469-4535 x3117
As your School Counselor I believe that every student should feel safe, valued and respected.
My role as your School Counselor is
- to assist and guide students in making healthy safe choices.
- to help smooth the transition from elementary to middle to high school.
- to aid students in developing a strong sense of responsibility and respect.
- to help students deal with age appropriate, yet sensitive issues such as peer relations, stress, coping skills and family relationships.
- to help students explore and define their academic, personal and career goals.
I want to remind all of you that you can contact me for any reason. I am here to support you and answer your questions no matter how big or small.You can message me through school loop, submit a counseling request form, or just drop by before or after school.
"A wise woman once said "There comes a time in your life , when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh and feel good about yourself. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love and celebrate the people who treat you right, help the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but joyful and thankful. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.